2st stage of rebuild: differentials and transmission

With the engine already finished I rebuild both differentials today (still original casing – check out the scars!). Front 50K and rear filled up with ~40K cSt. I rebuilt them using the E-Maxx differentials with I-bar and the extra place-holders for more durability.

Also rebuilt the transmission with close ratio 1st to 2nd gear, FOC, new slipper-clutch pads, new brakepads, vented brake rotor and brakepad-springs.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: