Snow… again.

It’s snowing all week. I guess next bash/race will be delayed until at least the mid of March. I did water-proof my servos and all parts afraid of water. Then again with temperatures around 0° Celsius driving is not being really nice to the engine. So I guess I will just wait for my new rollcage to arrive, mount it, make some adjustments on the car, think about what to do with my engine-mount (one of the four threads is gone, I managed to actually pull out the thread with the screw) and maybe install the new MotorSaver air-filter.

New body should be arriving soon as well, ProLine CrowdPleazer 2.0 this time (the one body with an included rollcage, at least considering the protection of the cooling head).


I think about painting it just black and white (so it doesn’t draw attention away from anything ORANGE :)).

Also next video is sure to be filmed at a new location – with lots of jumps and action as usual! And! Of course the first one in which the original REV-O-RANGE is to appear, stay tuned.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: